Income Tax Software 2017-2018 Updated for AP & TS Teachers. Income Tax for the Financial Year 2017-2018, the Assessment year 2018-2019. No change in the Income Tax slab rates and exemption limit of for individual personal in Assessment Year 2017-18 and Financial year 2016-17.
Jun 05, 2011 new apgli & gis slab rate NEW PENSION SYSTEM – Contributory Pension Scheme – DA arrears credited to CSS – Clearing of DA arrears of CPS employees, which were hitherto credited to CSS – Orders – Issued. Slab Amount Formula Total allowance Total deduction Payable salary आपको नजर आ रही है। टोटल अलाउंस में बेसिक, डी ए और HRA आता है। टोटल डिडक्शन में समस्त कटौतियां आती है।. DEO Krishna Teachers Transfers 2020, Reapportionment, Teachers Seniority, Vacancy Position, SGT, SA Vacancy Position Gr-II Head Master List at deokrishna.yolasite.com, deoksn.weebly.com as Mandal Educational Officers SSC 10th Class Time Table, Summative-II Principles of Evaluation, Work Adjustment Rationalization, Vacancy List of SGT/SA/Gr-II HM, Teachers Transfers 2015 Vacancies Krishna.
There is no change in the rate of Education cess and Secondary 2% and Higher Education Cess 1%. Housing loan principal amount exemption on Housing loan interest deduction from income tax 2015-16. Education loan and Two children Tuition fees reimbursement No Tax.Income Tax Software 2018-2019 Updated for AP & TS Teachers.
Income Tax slab rates for the individual below 60 years for the assessment year 2017-18
Income Tax Slabs For the Senior citizen 60 to 80 years for the Assesment year 2017-2018
Savings up to Rs.1,50,000 in PF, VPF, PPF Employee contribution in NPS, Insurance Premium, Housing loan principal repayment, NSC, ELSS, long-term bank Fixed Deposit, Post Office Term Deposit, etc. are deductible from the taxable income. There is no limit on individual items; all one lack can be invested in NSC or PPF etc.Income Tax Software 2018-2019 Updated for AP & TS Teachers.
(Updated Softwares): Final Updated Versions 15-02-2018
Read Also:previous years Income Tax Software 2018-19 IT returns for AP and Telangana Teachers and Employees
AP Teachers Transfers 2020 Staff Pattern GO MS 53 Guidelines released.
Government of India have enacted the Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act 2009 and Government of Andhra Pradesh have issued Rules in 2010. As per Section 19 read with the Schedule of the Act, Government have set the norms of number of teachers to be positioned from Class I to Class VIII based on the student strength.
2. Government vide G.Os 2nd and 3rd read above have issued norms for rationalization of schools, posts and staff under various managements. During the year, 2016, a Committee was constituted to study and revision of rules issued in G.Os at 2nd and 3rd read above. Based on the report, Government have issued detailed guidelines vide reference 4th read above.
3. The D.S.E., A.P., has brought to the notice of Government that the norms issued for positioning of teachers vide G.O. 4th read above were found to be in violation of RTE norms. He further informed that in the State, the schools are functioning as Primary ( Class I to V), Upper Primary ( Class I to VII) and High schools ( Class VI to X) but not as Elementary ( I to VIII ) and Secondary Schools ( Class IX to XII). The Government have framed certain norms for Primary, Upper Primary and High Schools based on the recommendation made by the Committee and that there is inconsistency between the norms of RTE and the norms framed by Government vide GO 4th read above.
4. He further informed that during the year 2019-2020, the enrollment in the Government schools increased due to implementation of Ammavodi program and further because of the thrust given by the Government for improvement of the infrastructure facilities in the Government Schools by the implementation of Nadu-Nedu Program, the enrollment is further going to increase in 2020-21.
Free Chemistry PowerPoint Template is a science and research-supported presentation template design that is suitable for many scientific presentations in the field of science projects. The fields of chemistry and biology are progressing with new and usable inventions. The Chemistry template for PowerPoint (and also compatible with Google Slides) is pointing to sciences that. Download Free Chemistry PowerPoint Templates and Themes. You can use these Chemistry PPT in Your Projects and presentations. Chemistry powerpoint templates free.
Due to the norms framed vide G.O. 4th read above, a number of schools have become single teacher schools, which is against the norms set in by the Right to Education Act 2009. Further a number of schools were closed during the year 2017 on the ground of uneconomic strength. But the Right to Education Act has no where mentioned the minimum economic strength for a school. As per the norms of the RTE, every school that has a strength up to 60 children shall have two teachers.
6. The D.S.E., has therefore, requested the Government to issue orders for setting up of new norms for re-apportionment of teachers in super-session of the orders issued by the Govt. vide G.Os 4th to 6th read above and recommended two sets of norms to be followed for schools up to Upper Primary level and for High Schools respectively.
7. Government after examining the matter, above and in super-session of the earlier orders issued by the Government vide G.Os 4th to 6th read above, hereby issues the guidelines for re-apportionment of teaching staff among various managements viz., Government, Zilla Parishad and Mandal Praja Parishad Schools as appended to this order. The re-apportionment of the Posts / Teachers of Government/ Zilla Parishad and Mandal Parishad Schools shall be taken up by the Director School Education duly fixing a suitable cut-off date.
8. The District Educational Officer, at district level shall prepare two statements showing the Mandal wise, School wise, students strength and the number of teachers required as per the norms appended to this order.
The Committee shall undertake the exercise of the re-apportionment of teachers. The Committee is competent to re-apportion the teacher posts / teachers in the Schools under Government / Zilla Parishad / Mandal Parishad as per the norms and guidelines issued as part of this Order.
a. When a post is found surplus and proposed for shifting to a teacher deficit place, those teachers who have completed 8 years of service at that particular school shall be shifted;
b. If any teacher who has not completed 8 years but happens to be a senior teacher in the school and if he/she is willing to work at the new school he/she may be shifted;
c. In case of nonavailability of (a) & (b) junior most teacher as per the service rendered in the cadre shall be shifted.
Download AP GO MS NO 53 Order copy